Just thought I would put a picture of Lachlan up. Newt Newt was wanting to see current pics of kids. He's walking all over the place now. He's my sweet little red-headed boy!!
I went to a psychologist, Dr. Sid Epperson, today to see about getting tested for ADD. My family Doctor referred me to him. The following happenings and situations should prove that I have ADD and do not need a test to tell me this....... -My appt. was at 1:00 and they told me to get there early. I planned to leave my house at 12:40 and didn't walk out the door until 12:50 and then still had to go back inside to get my phone which I could not find and ended up being under the sheets on my bed... yes, I made the bed with my phone in it. So, I didn't actually leave until 12:56. -I had to call on the way to find out where they were located b/c, no, I hadn't even done THAT yet.......ugh!!!!! Luckily I knew right where it was and it wasn't too far away. -I have no clue what time it was when i walked in the door and they just put me straight back and let me fill out my paper work afterwards (since I was late, obviously). It didn't even cross my mind to tell them on ...
-most all church signs (message boards) -local commercials (they are always corny, low budget and usually contain an inside joke that only the workers of the company would understand) -most fruity candy, I prefer chocolate -unsweet cornbread -unsweet tea -rootbear, yuck (Justin and Sidney love it and I think it smells like nasty medicine) -Larry the cable guy and his famous phrase "Get -r done" -A street in North Texas named "Coit" ( It makes my teeth cringe to say it) -The name of a business in Denton called "Shax's" (for some reason that always bothered me. -when people ask me a question with no intention of listening to the answer and start talking before I'm done answering (I'm trying to be aware of doing this myself since it bothers me so much) -domino's pizza -square meat, you know what I'm talking about -most country music -Raisin cookies, there supposed to be chocolate chips...so disappointing -Sugar cookies that look like peanu...
Ok, I'm dedicating this post to my brother and sister-n-law who will soon be parents for the first time. This is the beginning of what I'm afraid will be a long running list of rules that you only learn from not-so-pleasant real life experiences. Even after three kids I'm still learning lots of things about raising kids. Some of these I already learned in the past, but I've saved the most recently learned rule for the end, which is really not the end, but the end of this list today. So here it goes. Hope it helps, Jase and Rach, and remember, this list is not to scare you or overwhelm you, but to make your life WAY easier than mine. Consider it the best baby gift you could ever receive, minimizing stress, disasters, and unnecessary spending. Rule #1: Do not under any circumstance leave the following products within a 3 ft. reach of your under 3 years old child.... Vaseline, lotion, soap, detergant, matches, pills, batteries, cereal, oatmeal, sugar, flour, formula,...
Comments