Is Christmas over yet?

It's sad how responsibilities and adulthood sucks the life out of Christmas . I remember thinking Christmas would never get here when I was a kid and being so excited when if finally came. As a grown up, as much as I still enjoy the season, I'm ready for it to be over this year. Isn't that so sad??? I'm sure it's my fault for not planning better and starting my shopping sooner, but regardless, that's how it is for me. I'm sure the fact that I'm 8 and 1/2 mos. pregnant has something to do with my gloomy disposition. Briskly walking through the mall at my current pre-natal stage is not so much fun. Anyway, that's my feelings at the moment. I need to go to bed now, it's 3:00am.

Comments

Rachel said…
Up at 3am and pregnant? Girl, get some rest.

Popular posts from this blog

Things that bother me or that I simply don't like

Why I think I'm ADD and shouldn't have to take a test to find out

I laugh to keep from crying (or yelling)