Funny Girl





My daughter Sidney cracks me up everyday. She has said so many hilarious things the last few days I had to blog it.


Yesterday she said, " Um, watch me say this, Joseph's Wife Christmas." With a big grin on her face she paused for second and right when I figured out what she was saying she said, "I'm saying Merry Christmas!" Then she said, " but, it's a different kind of merry." I found out later she had already gone through this scenario with her daddy. She loves replacing words with others that mean the same. Instead of saying Grams (my mom) she says, "Mommy's mom" or Newt Newt (Rachel) with "Uncle Jason's Wife" or even "Uncle Jason's Woman."


When we were out shopping today I told her we would go by Rudolph at the mall b/c she loves to see it. When I said we were going to go by it she said, "But, we can't take it home."


We were sitting in the drive through at Ray's for lunch and she was saying the same phrase over and over in a very loud annoying voice and I told her to stop and she said, "I keep saying it b/c it's funny." I told her it's also annoying. She asked with a confused tone, "It's tearing something up?" She just learned the word destroy the other day and got the two confused. I said, "It's not destroying, but annoying." Justin met us there for lunch and he gave her a kiss on the cheek before he left and she said, "why are kisses juicy," then she said "he has sweat on his kisses."


That's all I've got for now, but she's full of them. I can't wait to see what she's going to say next.




Comments

Danielle said…
Hey! I'm so glad I found your blog!! It is great to read and catch up with you. I have a new blog now if you want to stop in babe. Look forward to your future posts.

Popular posts from this blog

Things that bother me or that I simply don't like

Why I think I'm ADD and shouldn't have to take a test to find out

I laugh to keep from crying (or yelling)