Sidney's first attempt at gymnastics

Well, I took my daughter to gymnastics today for the first time. She did pretty well for the most part. I wish I had thought to take pictures, but it was kind of last minute. I meant to sign her up last week and forgot. I called at 2:45 and they said they had a spot open for 3:00 if we wanted to come right then. So, we went. She loved it, but was very nervous on the balance beam. She kept her knees bent and inched her feet along not putting one step in front of the other. She slipped off the rings and didn't want to try that again. Maybe Wednesday will go better when it's not so last minute. I'll try to remember to take pictures to post next time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I remember taking you to gymnastics. You were a little anxious about it also. Mom
Kristen said…
I did the same thing on the balance beam, only I was in my senior year of college. Seriously.
Rachel said…
I loved gymnastics!

Popular posts from this blog

Things that bother me or that I simply don't like

Why I think I'm ADD and shouldn't have to take a test to find out

I laugh to keep from crying (or yelling)