Random Things I Like

My family
Going out to eat
getting a new hairstyle
The Office
Seinfeld
almonds
Sonic Coke
the smell of rubber and nail polish remover (does this make me a closet druggy?)
Dido
Sbux Latte's
flaky rolls and biscuits
sweet tea
road trips
being organized (rarely am)
being spontanious (more like impulsive)
accomplishing any idea or goal (very hard to let an idea go once it gets so far in process, OCD?)
singing in my car alone
stack of new paper or notepads
thunderstorms at night
water parks
snow
wall clocks (I justed counted four in my house)
Todd's new CD

that's all for now, maybe more later...............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things that bother me or that I simply don't like

Why I think I'm ADD and shouldn't have to take a test to find out

I laugh to keep from crying (or yelling)