I think I'm married to Dwight Schrute

For those of you who watch " The Office"-- The other night Justin and I were staying up late and the movie Arachnophobia came on on TBS. During a discussion about spiders and other critters, for some reason I asked him if he knew what animals are asexual. Without even thinking, he very schrutely stated, "Flatworm." I died laughing and as if that was not enough "schrutness" he asked, "do you mean asexual or hermaphroditic?" I died laughing again. I may as well have been standing right in front of Dwight at Dunder-Mifflin, Scranton. I just certainly hope I'm nothing like Angela.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things that bother me or that I simply don't like

Why I think I'm ADD and shouldn't have to take a test to find out

I laugh to keep from crying (or yelling)