Just an update.......





Yikes!!! It's been forever since I've blogged so I thought I would update. Here's some current pics of the kids that I've promised no telling how many people that I would post. Life's been busy and isn't stopping. Justin and I are going on year #7 as of July 7th!!! He took a two week vacation in July and for one week we went to Denton and vistied friends shopped at Grapevine Mills and Bass Pro Shop............ It was fun, but we had all the kids so it was still hectic.


The first weekend of this month I went to the Creative Memories National Convention in Minnesota and I practically came back home to a full calendar of events. I'm very excited about where my business is going right now, I just can't wait for Lachlan and Sidney to start Mother's Day Out again and get back to a normal routine. This will be Lachlan's first year to attend Mother's Day Out at Carpenter's Way. I dropped him in just occasionally last year and he did very well, so I'm very comfortable with sending him full time this year. Little Paisley will stay home with me, though. It will be nice to have some time with just her during those two days each week. The other two tend to take up all the attention, but I think their bored and ready to get out of the house some, anyway.


I will be temporarily teaching the youth sunday school class this fall. I'm looking forward to it, but a little nervous because I've never really taught a "sunday school" class, just small groups etc....... We are still looking for a part-time youth minister so if anyone knows of someone interested in the area, let me know!!!! I am also on the (Carpenter's Way) MOPS Steering team this year, too. I will be making the newsletter each month.


Whew........It's going to be a busy (school) year. Sidney's last year before Kindergarten, Lachlan will be finishing potty training, Paisley will start crawling, walking,and eating more foods, I will be working to promote from CM Senior Consultant to CM Unit Leader, as well as towards an incentive trip to Ireland in 2009!?! all along with the afore said responsibilities. Some how I'm going to have to make room for Justin, cleaning house, washing clothes, and cooking. With God all things are possible...........but He never said they are all probable, right??? I'll have to do the best I can and do the rest the next day. As crazy as it may sound, I'm looking forward to the rat race. I hate to have things hanging over my head, but it's been that way for so long that I'm constantly looking up and confused if I don't. In other words, I tend to thrive under pressure. I think it's good for me. Only time will tell. Keep me in your prayers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the pics. Mom
carol said…
that tired me out just reading it!!

Popular posts from this blog

Things that bother me or that I simply don't like

Why I think I'm ADD and shouldn't have to take a test to find out

I laugh to keep from crying (or yelling)