.....The BEST wife in the world, is who you married!!!

This is a rebuttal to Justin's post "Who Did I Marry?"

First of all in my defense, I was what 2 years old when this movie first released and then 8 when the last one did. The last I heard they don't let 8 year olds rent movies and back then we had to rent the VCR, too. So, as you can imagine renting movies at our house did not happen very often. Secondly, by the time I got into highschool I, unlike other nerds I know, was not stuck in the past renting old movies. I liked to stay more current and up to date. If it wasn't hilarious or a chick flick, then I probably didn't care to watch it.

And as for the other movies my husband so sedistically brought up that I don't care for, I HAVE seen The Goonies SEVERAL times and don't really get the hype. I guess I didn't realize I married a 12 year old. I can't stand that dang wiggly ear. I had seen some Star Wars movies before, but again was too young to understand and as I recall was scared of the characters.

And another thing. I HATE it when people are made fun of for something they don't know or haven't done. It would be like me being mad at someone for being TALL or RED-HEADED. Imagine that!! Besides I didn't realize there was a pre-requisite to being my husband's wife, nor did I ever get the check list of movies you must see by a certain age. Just for this I'm considering refusing to watch the Indiana Jones movies even if he does rent them. What do y'all think? Is it really worth suckin' up my pride to watch it for him?

Either way, at least come August 14th, when my husband turns 30 I can rub it in that I will still be in my twenties for 2.5 more years. I may be an ignorant and misinformed 27 year old, but I will always be younger, more hip, and way cooler than him.

Comments

Kacie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said…
ok kids... hug each other and tell each other you're sorry...

Popular posts from this blog

Things that bother me or that I simply don't like

Why I think I'm ADD and shouldn't have to take a test to find out

I laugh to keep from crying (or yelling)