39 weeks and counting



Well, Christmas is over and my tree is the last part of decorations that has to be taken down. It's been a long process between that and opening new toys, putting away new gifts, washing clothes (including baby clothes), and changing out picture frames. My car is still full with a load of gifts from Christmas with my parents. I haven't even attempted to bring it all into the house yet. I keep thinking I'll go into labor and then all the work I have to do will disappear for a few days. However, the idea is to have it all done before Paisley comes. Hopefully she'll be here soon. I'm so ready, well, my house isn't, but I am. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things that bother me or that I simply don't like

A Different Kind of Renew

Bring On The Broken