Midnight Ramblings of a Rookie Blogger

Ok, Justin just created a blog so I decided it was finally time for me to make one, too. Jason has been trying to get me to do this for quite sometime now, and well, frankly, I've run out of excuses. I've played the I'm-too-busy-being-a-mommy-and-working-card all too many times. So, here is my official first post on my very own blog. Jason, I hope you are happy, now? And yes, I have visited your blog recently (another thing I get in trouble for not doing.) Anyway, I've thought of several things to write about on my first post and nothing profound has come to me so, this will probably be something very random. I mean who really cares what I think about stuff, anyway. Humor me for a minute while I reveal the elephant.blogspot.com (i.e. elephant in the room) It is my opinion that in most cases, not all, that the blog is more about people's responses to what you post and not the actual post itself. So, no matter what I post, you will more than likely participate in one of these responses. A) You will laugh out loud and say, "that is very funny," B) You will raise your eyebrows and say "that is so true," C) You will wrinkle your forhead and say, "That's dumb", D) You will make a disgusted face and say "Why is she posting this?" or E) You will shake your head and say "I completely disagree." And for you nonconformists, yes you can choose F) None of the above, and proceed to give me a whole new perspective, response, or personal belief that you feel the need to express. We of course want A, will settle for B, are very interested in the F's, but hope to never get D or E and especially not C. So, just out of curiosity, what was your first response?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things that bother me or that I simply don't like

Why I think I'm ADD and shouldn't have to take a test to find out

I laugh to keep from crying (or yelling)